Good news! The first three weeks of school was truly a joyous time and absolute success. It feels like the kids have been friends for years and we’ve shared many fulfilling experiences:
- Planting lavender bushes
- Learning how our bodies work
- Baking biscuits for our tea party
- Learning how to keep our environment clean
- Writing and sending letters to the President
- Talking about all sorts of important “issues”
- Learning our classroom’s ground rules
- Writing cards to family members
- Making alphabet books
- Reading many books
- Learning addition
…and the list goes on!
The children have thoroughly enjoyed the practical life area in the classroom, calling it “science experiments”. Overall, I am so very happy with how everything has worked out and I look forward to seeing these children’s beautiful, smiling faces every day.
– Teacher Caitlin